Monday, April 2, 2012

So What's This All About?

Hello! Welcome to my corner of the Internet. I hope you'll stay a while.

My name is Andrew. I'm not a writer by trade, and I'd be lying if I said I've always wanted to be, but I do enjoy writing, and I think this is a good starting point.

Essentially my goal is to write a thousand words or more per post. I don't know if I will be able to keep to any set schedule; right now I have a lot on my plate so I will probably be posting weekly. In an ideal world I'd be posting daily, but I don't think I've got the time or energy for that.

I typically write with a general sci-fi theme, though I do make efforts to write outside that box. Each story will be self-contained, for now, though if I like a character I might bring them back.

If you are so inclined you may follow me on Twitter (https://www.twitter.com/#!DarkLoad1). I don't usually post about what I'm writing, but I try to keep it interesting nonetheless.

That's about it. Thanks for reading.

-- Andrew Hisel

No comments:

Post a Comment